Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ivanka Trump is No Paris Hilton

If you can get the press to quote your comment about not being anything like Paris Hilton, um, I don't know how to finish this sentence.

Ivanka Trump can get a spot on talk shows because of her parentage. She does not seem very engaging or striking to me. I don't like her father. I don't know Paris' father.

Ivanka hates being compared to Paris Hilton.
"I think we are totally different individuals. If I were to go off the rails and become this party kid, I would not be able to afford my lifestyle. I've never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn't just be given to me."
source...


Since when are paid appearances at clubs and parties NOT work?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, great site!

Here is my page :: Extra Resources

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
It will always be helpful to read articles from other writers and use
something from other sites.

my web blog visit this link

Anonymous said...

I just could not go away your site before
suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person provide
in your visitors? Is going to be back often to check up on new posts

My web-site :: lab golden retriever mix

Anonymous said...

I all the time emailed this website post page to all my associates, since if like to
read it then my friends will too.

my website ... Find Out More